From May 19th 2021 we are finally open again for all guests!
Not only the well-being and health of our guests is our priority, the health of our employees is also very important to us.
Of course, we pay attention and work with great care to implement all necessary government regulations and to comply with all safety regulations! #safetyfirst goes without saying.
- All our employees have been extensively trained in hospitality hygiene measures matching the current situation.
- Weekly Corona tests of the entire team.
- All public areas are equipped with hand sanitizers.
- Our bed linen, table cloths as well as our spa laundry is cleaned according to certified hygiene standard.
- Highly professional, disinfecting cleaning products are used in our rooms.
- Fresh air in our rooms: In addition, they are regularly ventilated by our cleaning staff.
- At our breakfast buffet we offer enough space to ensure your privacy and the appropriate distance from the next table.
This is NEW for your stay in Vienna
- All guests are required to register, which is done automatically with the obligation to register (incl. telephone and e-mail address).
- On arrival, a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation of a previous corona infection must be presented – please pay attention to the different validity periods.
- Admission tests are valid in the form of antigen tests (48h) and PCR tests (72h).
- Persons who have survived a corona disease are exempt from testing for six months after recovery – a medical, molecular biological (PCR) confirmation is required for this.
- Proof of neutralising antibodies, which must not be older than 3 months, also counts as an exemption.
- Vaccinated people can be exempted from the testing obligation – this applies to first vaccinations from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, whereby this must not be older than 3 months, or to second vaccinations, whereby these must not be older than 9 months.
- Vaccination certificates of vaccines not approved by the EMA, e.g. Sputnik or Sinopharm, do not count as proof of admission.
- QR codes are currently not accepted as proof, as we do not have a reader. This applies to the whole City of Vienna.
- Children up to the age of 10 are exempt from the test obligation.
- If the stay is longer than the validity of the access test, an antigen test must be carried out on site every 48 or 24 hours after the expiry of the validity. We will be happy to inform you about testing stations for PCR and antigen tests at the reception.
We look forward to welcoming you – at Vienna's most central Hotel Pension Suzanne!
Your hosts Brigitte and Michael Strafinger